Friday, December 25, 2009

Legal Smoking Herbs Legal Smoking Herbs And Their Websites?

Legal Smoking Herbs and their websites? - legal smoking herbs

I'm looking for these online legal smoking herbs. I know you're not marijuana (dont worry) and know that they do not get me high. I like smoking.

I have two questions

(1) Has anyone experience with organic products or the Bank of Sun Coast herbal smoke?

(2) You have a few different products, including "legal buds would be legal herbs, legal, and mixtures of plants. Has anyone experience with one of these recommended over others?

www.marijuanaalternatives.com
www.herbalsmokeshop.com

1 comment:

itsatimt... said...

I do not know, goes this way, if ...

I am very interested in anything about him. If I end up with one and do it before we report to (a small detail, no doubt, o)).

Timothy

: O)

Post a Comment