Friday, December 18, 2009

Severe Impetigo Pictures I Have Sore Red Spots That Are Leaving Severe Scarring?

I have sore red spots that are leaving severe scarring? - severe impetigo pictures

Hello, I'm 38 years old, women, and 5 months, I began with sore red spots on the face, chest and hands. This is how they appear at first, then the next step to move his head as a white spot and hard to find. While exploding bubble then. A clear, watery liquid and leave, then goes into a crust. The scab falls, then it will scab and then fall back, a scar. It takes about 3-4 weeks to heal. I had was about 4 at a time and appear in all the steps I outlined here. Ive been to my doctor 3 times and each time the tests were swab and the results came back normal. Have you any idea what it is, as always in a very depressed and ashamed to go out into the street, so. Whenever I have a nasty scar on my face and body. I would like to add that have been tested for impetigo, and realized I have a big family and I am the only one with this. It is not contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment