Tuesday, February 16, 2010

California Driving License Template Rapidshare Can I Take The California Driving Test Without License Plates?

Can I take the California driving test without license plates? - california driving license template rapidshare

I bought a new car and do not have the disks, but I have the little sticker that goes on the windshield. The states of California DMV Web site before the driving test, the examiner shall examine the car for two plates. Can I participate in the trial, if I the little sticker on the windshield and no license plate?

3 comments:

oklatom said...

If your car is registered and insured and delivered to the control, you can use your driver's test. Yes, there on the label it is registered and maintains permanent records.

TayKitBa... said...

As their new vehicle in accordance with the law in Cali, there should be no problem. But from what I hear, Cali ... "Different" ... in the normal world.

East side x4 said...

It is good if the test? Do not let me because I am .... Mine locloco@yahoo.com tommoral

Post a Comment