Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wedding Thank You Section Is It Worth It To Have A Guestbook Or Comment Section On Your Wedding Website?

Is it worth it to have a guestbook or comment section on your wedding website? - wedding thank you section

I build my own wedding website and I decide whether to include a comment section and a guestbook. (I'm on the site from scratch. Planned) had to do, but now sounds like a chore, and I do not know if it would be worth it.

So, if you had a guestbook or a comment section on your site worth? Do not put the people really?

I thought people could make suggestions of music to all the questions you have to consider some fun things to do outside of aliens, or just simply leave a comment. But I do not know if I can add to the trouble of this Section. Please let me know what you think. Thank you!

5 comments:

Mrs.G said...

I like 8 ads on my site. We had the site since January. Lol. And its funny because we have many friends and family, so I think people just sign on it? We had 580 hits since January so clearly the people saw on the page. The signs really up to you, but not many have. Most older couples used to think the company. I do not know, maybe my family and my friends are lazy, but we have not had a great response. Also, my friends getting married in August and has nearly the same guest list (with the exception of boyfriends FAM) and had to sign like 4 people, himself one of them! Do not bother yourself!

branowen said...

I have a on my website that no one previously used, but once the ad with the web address in which I hope very few family members will not get published in the situation. Mine has a number of areas such as consulting, applications for the song, the best part of a wedding, and I hope they add in my guestbook so real that everything is in place and include the entire family.

It's Me the BTB 10-1-10!! said...

It depends on your family / friends. I know most of these mines are large users of the Internet and is not likely to visit my site. The only reason I even have a Web site is for a handful of people from other countries, so that they can feel involved and local authorities as envisaged much as my family or my friends.

Brandi K said...

I think it's a good idea, but try to remember that not everyone has opinions, and to take them all. Remember, this is your day and you or your parents money.

EdenDD said...

If the idea is good, unfortuntely () speak from experience, your book will be used by spammers, if you have a pipe that IT prevented, you can improve the possibility for companies to do the booking visit.

Post a Comment