Thursday, February 11, 2010

Teenage Boys Modeling Clothes Why Does Fashion Suck For Teenage Boys.?

Why does fashion suck for teenage boys.? - teenage boys modeling clothes

Ok to be honest. When you receive the magazine via e-mail and theres a page about the type of clothing. Jungen rarely go on sale. For the love of the gods, jeans for children at low price $ 70. It is not so important. I spend all my money on clothes Metropark, Nordstrom, Macy's and buckle. I'm only 17 too! I mean, can you recommend some clothing stores badass for me, because I have just mentioned. I would really appreciate it! I like affliction, monarchy, pop, icon, urban spirit, Heritage, roar. Mostly designer clothing. And for the magazines to which you know how I subscribe to magazines with the clothes and models of adolescent boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment